"One gate system – online public service” HiGate solution
HiGate allows agencies, organizations and administrative units to deploy public services, procedures and services to the Internet. Ensure that units can deploy public services at 04 levels from level 1 to level 4.
HiGate solution allows the companies, organizations and administrative units to make their services online
- Level 1: ensure to provide enough information about workflow, documents, service cost…
- Level 2: The online public service which meet Level 1 requirements, allow end-user downloads document template to finish Briefing Document. The briefing document will be sent directly by post to department provide service.
- Level 3: the public service level 3 is level 2 and add more extend features to allow user finish briefing document and sent it online. All of services are provided on internet, without fee payment and receive result.
- Level 4: All of services are provided on internet.
- The system was implemented based on the portal solution, so it is easy to integrate with the web portal.
- The system has powerful CMS
- Allow to manage system administrator account and end-user.
- It’s easy to create, update the public services
- Allow to manage all of public services which has 3-4 levels, as:
- Brief document registation
- Processing brief
- Manage brief status
- Online payment
- Support powerful search engine
- Support statistics report
- High Security
- The Ministries, General Administration, departments of national
- People's Committees of provinces / cities; District; Wards
- The departments of province/ city
OpenLearning is based on the open source system, inherited, fully integrated features of the development community. OpenLearning products are developed based on practical requirements in order to fit the environment of educational development in Vietnam
Help improve the efficiency of investment project management; To step by step develop the data linkage and exchanging information on the profession and operation of the investment projects of the provincial / municipal Planning and Investment Services
This software improves personal skills in using information technology applications